Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog Numero Cuatro

Rodrigo Capurro
17 November 2010
Blog #4

            Wriitng was never been one of my strong suits.  I was always one of those kids that did well on the Math part of the statewide exams they gave back in elementary school.  Last week when we had to grade a couple a papers that Eng 101 students, it was a little tough.  I felt like you need patience when it comes to grading papers and an eye for detail.  The attention to detail is not the hard part but the patience is.  I’m not the most patient person.  I have trouble just proof-reading my own work because it feels like I should be using my time for other tasks but since I’m a student; I obviously have to do it.  So what I’m trying to say is I didn’t really enjoy grading/reviewing the Eng 101 papers because I do not have the patience for it.  That gives me more respect for teachers/professors that can spend hours/days grading papers.  They definitely have more patience than I do.

            But that doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy reading the personal stories that the Eng 101 students wrote.  No one person’s life is the same as someone else’s especially when it came down to the topic of love and happiness.  I really enjoyed the two different perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment